Hello from the past!


Assalamualaikum and hye everyone!!


I hope all of you are at the best of health, Insya Allah. Sooo. . It has been almost 8 months since the last time I blogged. Phewww~

These past few months really shaped me into becoming a better person for the future. Everything becomes clear and certain. Many lessons learned, new faces are known and memorable moments passed.  

In fact, while reading my previous posts earlier I noticed they were childish, serious and immature. Well, I was still not a mature teen-girl back then! So I ought to be ridiculous??? 

Anyhow, reminiscing my life for the last 8 months, I have been blessed with the wonderful things in life. Precious family, good education and super massive friends. Apart from the little things around me that keep me going and thankful with all that I have. 

The most valuable thing I have learned in these few months is the chance to see the goods in all the misfortunes I've had. Humans rarely stop to think of the rainbow God gives us after a thunderous storm. Instead of seeing things from the bright side, we always prefer to blame the situation for the mistakes we have done. 

Andddd that includes me! Obviously. . . 

However, realizing that, I am trying to change that negative part of me. How about you? 

Personally, I believe we should all take some time off from our hectic life to think of the amazing mistakes we have done. Because they are definitely worth the time!

Anyway, got another few weeks to go before I could finish my Diploma. Please make a duaa for me. May Allah swt ease everything for this superb hectic final semester. Aminn.






No comments: